This entire condo was completely remodeled from August to December 2018 and is now ready to rent just in time for the Christmas holidays.
- All new kitchen with new stainless appliances, cabinets, countertops and is very well equipped with all the small appliances, dishes, glasses, pots and pans and utensils you will need to cook and dine at the table for 6 right in front of the awesome view!
- New Pergo-type flooring throughout
- New electric forced-air central heating system
- Large ceiling fans in each room and great ocean breezes (this condo DOES NOT HAVE AC)
- Remote controlled window coverings allow you to raise or lower all six shades at once or each one individually.
- Black out blinds/verticals in the bedrooms.
- 65 inch TV in the living room and 55 inch TVs in each bedroom, all with Roku boxes and cable HDTV and DVD player.
- All new very high quality beds and mattresses, a king, 2 queens and 1 extra double daybed in our "sun room", a part of the living room where you can lay to read a book and enjoy the view.
- Rooftop deck 12 stories up with 360 degree views of the Pacific Ocean and Mission Bay and everything from South Mission Beach to La Jolla. The deck is equipped with lounge chairs, picnic tables and barbecues for guest use.
- Community pool heated to a constant 86 degrees year-round
- Large Community Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Dedicated, secured parking spot available in the underground garage with inexpensive additional parking spots on a first come/first served basis (you need to purchase those at the front desk in the lobby).
- Coin-Op laundry rooms on each floor of the building
It is important for you to read all details about your property. We highlight everything you need to know about your vacation rental in our listing, through emails, home manuals, in-home signage and phone correspondence. We want our guests to feel prepared, informed and at ease while staying with us. We are always available if you have questions!
*NOTE: This home is a NOISE SENSITIVE property. Respect must be shown for the property and neighbors at all times. No loud music, parties, and or loud talking outside after 9 pm. Violation of these rules MAY result in immediate eviction from the property per your rental agreement, and/or fines from the San Diego Police. Please review your rental agreement for complete details and rules about your home!
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING, NO PETS PROPERTY AND IT DOES NOT HAVE AC.
No A/C in this condo, but there is a perfect ocean breeze along with oversized ceiling fans in each room.
Beds: One (1) King, two (2) queens, one (1) full/double daybed
black out blinds in bedrooms
Remote control blinds (6) in living room
Washer/Dryer (Coin-op), laundry room on each floor of building
3 Large TVs with cable and Roku and DVD player
Beach towels and extra linens
Completely furnished kitchen
Basic kitchen spices
Rooftop Deck with multiple Gas BBQs, with seating and lounge chairs
Single (free) covered parking spot in underground garage with additional outside parking spots available on a first come first served basis for an additional $25 per week (Please inquiry at front desk if additional parking is needed).
We like our guests to feel at home as soon as they arrive! We provide a ‘starter kit’ to help our guests get settled without needing to rush off to the store.
Our kits include: paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, soap, linens, towels, kitchen sponge, dish soap, laundry detergent, dishwasher soap, trash bags, both Keurig coffee makers with k-cups and standard coffee makers with filters, extra pillows and blankets, hair dryers, ironing board, kitchens fully stocked-enough for max occupancy with some extra settings, toaster, blenders, tool kit, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide detector (even though this is an all electric building), and a forced air central electric heating system.
We want our guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest so we make sure you are well-informed. Our emails serve to educate you on your vacation rental home, the surrounding area, responsibilities, what to expect and how to get in touch with us. We respect your privacy so our emails help provide you with all you need to know, to reference as you please.
In addition, most of our properties have House Manuals detailing specific information about the property, amenities and responsibilities. Not to mention an awesome section on attractions, events, restaurants and more to help guide you during your stay in San Diego!
On our home website, www.NancysVacationRentals.com, most of our homes have Matterport Virtual Tours to give our guests an inside look around the home with updated tours of every room! A 2-dimensional floor plan is also available so you can see actual dimensions of each room. See the ‘Virtual Tour’ and ‘Floor Plan’ links located below the property photos to view tours and floor plans.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
With that said, we need you to do your part in helping us maintain each home and maintain our Good Neighbor Policy. Please be attentive to ALL RESPONSIBILITIES as a guest of our home. Trash/Recycling, check-out duties, communication to management and care of the home all help us assure each guest and family a nice atmosphere. We appreciate your assistance in making our homes the best they can be and to keep our neighbors happy with living next to a vacation rental.