Categories of Information We Collect
When you make a reservation we will collect your name, address, phone number, and other information to process your reservation. We will also collect your credit card number, date of arrival/departure, reason for visiting, and property preferences.
Special Offers or Invitations
Occasionally, those individuals who have made reservations on our website may receive special offers or invitations. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive offerings from us, you may opt-out by contacting us via the Contact Us section of this website. Your information will be removed from our list as soon as possible.
Requests for Information
When you request additional information related to our services or properties, we will collect your name and contact information, including your street address, phone number and email address.
Contacting Us by Email with Questions or Comments
When you send us an email from our site, we may retain information such as the content, your email address, our response, and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We may use this information to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online and for future training purposes.
Electronic Postcards and Forwarding to Friends
Occasionally, we may offer a feature online that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. If you choose to do so, we will ask your name and email address, the recipient’s name and email address, and the text of any message you choose to include.
Occasionally, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the effectiveness of our website, your rental experience and the services provided to you. Participation in these surveys is voluntary. If you participate, information collected by us may include the data we are inquiring about, your name, street address, and email address.
We greatly value your comments in the Guest Reviews section of our website and encourage your feedback. Not only do we really to hear about your stay – it’s also an excellent way to help to other future guests in planning their trips. If you do sign the Guest Book, your comments, or an abstraction of your comments, along with your name or a derivative of it, and city, state and country may be published in any of our websites related to our properties or in any printed materials we may develop.
Newsletters and Electronic Communications
If you have stayed with us, we would like to stay in touch with you to keep you informed about our specials, new properties, and local events that you may be interested in. If you would not like to be contacted further after your stay with us, please let us know via the Contact Us section of this website.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- We may need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We may disclose information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures are required by law, including for example to comply with a court order or subpoena.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information if we believe in good faith such disclosure is necessary or desirable to investigate or protect against harmful activities to guests, visitors, employees, or others, or to property (including this site).
- We may share your information with the credit card company if you use a credit card to pay your rental charges, security deposit or to purchase goods or services.
- Because this site is powered by LiveRez, Inc., all information gathered through website information is shared jointly by LiveRez, Inc. and ourselves.
Links to Other Websites
If you choose to leave this website via links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of those websites, nor are we responsible for the cookies those websites might deposit on your computer.